Ottawa is a great city with lots of activities and events.
During a usual year, there is still so much to enjoy from museums, sporting events, skiing, tobogganing, sailing, hiking and so much more. Spring is especially a great time of year for festivals and other fun adventures.
Whether you are a foodie, sports enthusiast or lover of the arts. This city has something for everyone.
What’s on this Spring in Ottawa
Until April 2 – Experience a day at an authentic Canadian sugar bush
April 26 to May 1, 2018 – Ottawa International Writers Festival, Spring Edition
May 11 to 13, 2018 – Ottawa ComicCon
May 11 to 15, 2018 – Ottawa Children’s Festival
May 11 to 21, 2018 – Canadian Tulip Festival
May 26, 2018 – Great Glebe Garage sale
Throughout the year there are other great things to do…
Keep your eye out for these fun events in our great city.
● Bluesfest – with ten days in July of blues bands from around the world
● Canadian Tulip Festival – two weeks in May – the largest tulip festival in the world
● Ottawa International Jazz Festival – 10 days in June of jazz performers from around the world
● Fringe Festival – 10 days in June of plays and theatre
● Folk Music Festival – Four days of folk music acts in September every year
● Dragon Boat Festival – Four days of dragon boat racing in June every year
● Canada Day – July 1 every year
Cultural Centres and events
The Museum of Civilization (Gatineau)
The National Arts Centre
The Canadian War Museum
The Canadian Museum of Nature
The Agriculture Museum
The Aviation and Space Museum
The Science and Technology Museum